Transformation Zone Yoga is excited to announce its private client-centered yoga training for graduates of 200- and 500-hour Yoga Teacher Training programs.
This training is unique in both content and scope:
- Private client-centered focus sets it apart from group class-oriented programs;
- Process-driven framework helps you devise personalized strategies to meet your clients’ needs;
- Rooted in functional anatomy vs. cadaver anatomy of the:
- Re-examine asana, breath work in asana, pranayama and meditation through a functional lens
- Acquire strategies for defining, assessing, developing and restoring optimal movement
- Dive deep on sequencing (both within a session and over time)
- Explore strategies for adapting Yoga practices for developmental, therapeutic, sports specific and other practitioner-driven circumstances
Course material will feature in-person, hands-on training as well as supplemental assignments (outside reading, learning challenges and video reinforcement).
January 26 & 27
February 9 & 10
March 9 & 10
April 6 & 7
The Saturday sessions will run from 9-5:30pm. The Sunday sessions will run from 9-2:30pm.
Cost: $1500 for all four weekends. ($1300 – early bird discount if paid in full by December 31, 2013).
Prerequisite: Applicants must have successfully completed a 200- or 500-hour teacher training.
Location: Weekend sessions hosted at H&D Physical Therapy’s Midtown Clinic, 12 East 46th Street, 8th Floor in Manhattan.
Want More Information?
If you have any questions about the program, feel free to be in touch with Al Bingham by phone (347.644.9642) or by email (Al@TransformationZoneYoga.com).
Ready to Register
Register now for the Winter 2013 Post-Graduate Yoga Teacher Training.